Dead Heat Payout
Get Full Payout on a Dead Heat for Win & Place Bets - Exclusively with Unibet!
Dead Heat Payout guarantees you the full dividend payout on all Fixed Odds Win & Place bets which are part of a dead heat. That means, if you’ve backed a winner or place-getter in a dead heat, Unibet will not split your dividend like most others do!
This product is available on every Australian race, across Thoroughbreds, Greyhounds and Harness. Applies to Fixed Odds Win & Place bets only. Minimum 8 runners applies to Place bets.
- This promotion is not part of the standard Unibet product and is therefore only available to eligible Unibet customers located within Australia and New Zealand.
- Dead Heat Payout applies for Australian Thoroughbred, Greyhound, and Harness races.
- Dead-Heat Payout only applies to bets placed on the final field market. Pre-post or futures bets are not eligible for the Dead Heat Payout.
- Offer applies to Fixed Odds Win bets & Place bets (including Win & Place bets part of multis)
- Dead Heat Payout does not apply to exotics or specials markets (including, but not limited to, Head-to-Head, Bundle Bet, margins betting, jockey markets etc).
- Dead Heat Payout for 3rd requires 8 or more runners (no minimum runners for dead-heat 1st & 2nd)
- The payout value will equal the return the Unibet customer would have received had the horse been declared the official winner, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Dead Heat Payout will be paid within 30 minutes of the official dividends being declared.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply. Click here to view.