Our soccer fan lobbed this 11 leg multi to win $66,000 from odds of $43.98 which dated back to games in the World Cup on Thursday all the way through until yesterday.
The last leg of the multi was on England to win which he opted to ride rather than cash out.
Shortest price taken was Denmark Win or Draw v Australia at $1.25, whereas he’s longest leg wasn’t on World Cup but on a Swedish match at $1.76.
Let's have a look at his betslip:
- Denmark - Australia (Denmark or Draw) | $1.25
- France - Peru (Head to Head) | $1.58
- Brasil - Costa Rica (Head to Head) | $1.20
- Belgium - Tunisia (Head to Head) | $1.30
- South Korea - Mexico (Head to Head) | $1.60
- Germany - Sweden (Head to Head) | $1.44
- England - Panama (Head to Head) | $1.18
- Rosenborg - Valerenga (Total goals over 2.5) | $1.64
- PS Kemi - RoPS (RoPS or Draw) | $1.26
- Varbergs BolS - GAIS (Total goals over 2.5) | $1.76
- Helsingborgs IF - IFK Varnamo (Head to Head) | $1.40