Although many punters choose to stick with their preferred bet types in a multi, this week's Punter of the Week employed a wide arsenal of Unibet's betting markets to collect a handsome $20K return.
L.B. from Western Australia not only mixed European domestic football, African international football and Euroleague Basketball, but also had a play around with 5 different betting markets. Especially the bets against Both Teams To Score paid off tremendously. Let's have a look at his bet slip.
- Both Teams To Score (No) at Senegal v Zimbabwe @ $1.71
Result: 2-0 (Won)
- Under 4.5 Total Goals at Colchester United FC Reserves v Manchester City Reserves @ $1.33
Result: 2-1 (Won)
- Both Teams To Score (No) at Roma v Sampdoria @ $2.48
Result: 4-0 (Won)
- Both Teams To Score (No) at Real Sociedad v FC Barcelona @ $2.23
Result: 0-1 (Won)
- EA7 Emporio Armani Milano to win at EA7 Emporio Armani Milano v Galatasaray S.K. @ $1.48
Result: 92-87 (Won)
- Biarritz Olympique to win at Biarritz Olympique v SU Agen @ $1.46
Result: 20-17 (Won)
- Under 16.5 Points scored by player (Rice, Tyrese) at FC Barcelona v Anadolu Efes @ $1.72
Result: Under 16.5 Points (Won)
Total odds: $46.75
With a stake of $433.34, L.B.'s bet slip with a $20,257.04 potential payout illuminated bright green. A remarkable bet going all the way, definitely bringing some big smiles in Western Australia this week.